Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bursting Of Blook Vessels In The Breast



few years ago ... although much younger ... I always felt tired and overwhelmed.
I trudged laboriously dragged among the thousands of daily tasks ... I caused a little walk out of breath and exhausted I just collapsed on the couch in the evening without ever having the satisfaction of seeing the end of a movie or read more than three lines of the same book again every night .. .

Until, during a holiday, a friend gives me a book to read, saying: "Would you like to read this book? I have borrowed, but does not inspire me even a little!"
So start reading the little book under an umbrella ...
and it was love at first sight!

The book was called "The Five Tibetans" spoke of a sequence of yoga poses to do everyday, and promised marvels for the body and mind.

But the exciting thing was the absolute simplicity of this practice, however, took away very little time ... not a small thing for a mom on the run constantly, torn between home and work.

The enthusiasm with which I have tried to involve more of my fellow travelers, unfortunately, has not been satisfied, so I started alone and quietly doing the exercises that the book
described in the early morning, before that others will wake up and take me around 15 days time ... and I was one!

I returned from holiday with a load of energy that I felt much, but then I ended justify as a direct consequence of the rest and relaxation (such as mica was awake now! :-)))

The What really caused a remarkable change in me ... it took me some time later to take the path of yoga ... and from then on I like to think that the story of my life has been an uphill path. ..

Despite my path of study, however, love the 5 Tibetans remained and every day I spend quarter of an hour of their time each morning end of the world!

The simplicity of the five movements are ideal for those who will not or can not join a yoga class and I will explain why ....






(more. ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment